HLT47321 Certificate IV in Health Administration
Certificate IV in Health Administration
Course Code: HLT47321
CRICOS Code: 112565J
Delivery mode: This qualification has two options available:
100% online study is available for domestic students.
Blended learning is available for domestic and international students, consisting of 33% online and 67% face-to-face learning.
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus or Online
Job increase by 2025
Job demand every month in Australia
Average weekly pay of a Health Admin
As a nationally accredited course, this Certificate IV in Health Administration will propel your career towards the ever-growing health industry that is prevalent not only in Australia but acknowledged internationally.
By undertaking this course, you will explore the theoretical and practical coursework that is needed to understand administrative systems and workplace technology.
This course provides you with the high-level skills needed to undertake administrative duties within a private and/or public healthcare facility as well as the confidence to take on supervisory roles within the workplace.
If you are a junior professional already in health care or recent graduate looking to gain experience in the health industry as a skilled professional, this course may be the fit for you.
As the largest employer and fastest growing industry in Australia, the healthcare sector is a financially and mentally rewarding career path.
By undertaking this course, you will be able to:
- Apply continuous improvement to customer service
- Review client satisfaction using verifiable data
- Manage a patient record-keeping system and supervise its use
- Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedure
- Review and improve workplace outcomes in consultation with relevant personnel
- Use medical terminology correctly in oral and written communications
- Coordinate the recruitment and on boarding of new candidates
- Provide accurate information or instruction to clients with different medical needs
- Comply with organisational policies and procedures for producing business documents
- Participate in decisions, take responsibility, show initiative, and implement improvement processes
- Adjust interpersonal style and communications to respond to cultural and social diversity
- Maintain work health and safety
By undertaking this course, graduates can expect to work in roles such as:
• Ward Clerk
• Admissions Clerk
• Practice Manager
• Team Leader in a Healthcare Facility
• Executive Assistant to a Manager
|HLTCCD003||Use medical terminology in healthcare|
|HLTADM010||Facilitate a coordinated approach to client care|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCCOM005||Communicate and work in health or community services|
|BSBMED305||Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment|
|HLTWHS003||Maintain work health and safety|
|HLTINF007||Implement and monitor infection prevention and control standards, policies and procedures|
|CHCCCS020||Respond effectively to behaviours of concern|
|BSBHRM413||Coordinate recruitment and onboarding|
|BSBMED401||Manage patient record-keeping system|
|CHCPRP003||Reflect on and improve own professional practice|
|BSBTEC301||Design and produce business documents|
|BSBOPS404||Implement customer service strategies|
Implement continuous improvement
Work legally and ethically
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
• Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
• IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
• Be aged over 17 for Domestic Students and over 18 for International Students
This qualification has two options available:
• 100% online study is available for domestic students.
• Blended learning is available for domestic and international students, consisting of 33% online and 67% face-to-face learning.
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.