10787NAT Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing
Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing
Course Code: 10787NAT
CRICOS Code: 0100514
Delivery mode: This qualification has two options available:
100% online study is available for domestic students.
Blended learning is available for domestic and international students, consisting of 33% online and 67% face-to-face learning.
Course Duration: 52 weeks
Location: Sydney Campus
Demand for digital marketing skills in 5 years
Job postings in 2nd quarter of 2020
Jobs will be automated in the next three years
By undertaking this course, students will refine their skills in specialised areas such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), programmatic advertising, social media strategy, digital analytics, 预算和内容策略.
Graduates of the Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing will be equipped to develop and implement effective multi-channel strategies.
This qualification will give graduates the skills and knowledge they need to advance their career in digital marketing.
This Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing is well suited to people who wish to secure specialist or management positions within digital marketing.
By undertaking this course, you will be equipped with the highly valuable skills that are needed to propel your career in digital marketing. You will be eligible for roles such as the following:
• Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager
• SEO and SEM Specialist
• Content Strategist
• Digital Marketing Specialist
• Digital Marketing Manager
• Digital Marketing Strategist
• Marketing Analytics Manager
• Email Marketing Specialist
|DGMMED002||Plan and conduct marketing through social media|
|DGMANA001||Use web analytics tools to gather data on marketing performance|
|DGMSEO001||Build and implement a search engine optimisation strategy|
|DGMSEM001||Create and manage paid search campaigns|
|DGMMED001||Plan and conduct email marketing|
|DGMCON001||Develop and implement a content strategy for digital publication|
|DGMMED003||Build and conduct display and video advertising|
|DGMWEB001||Optimise a website within a digital marketing strategy|
|SIRXMKT007||Develop a digital marketing plan|
|FNSORG501||Develop and manage a budget|
Every student will have an initial interview to assess their individual learning needs and their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
• Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
• IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if a non-native English speaker
• Be aged over 17 for Domestic Students and over 18 for International Students
Further Entry Requirements:
To study this qualification, individuals must provide evidence of knowledge of:
• Marketing principles and concepts
• Digital media platforms and software
• Digital marketing
This qualification has two options available:
• 100% online study is available for domestic students.
• Blended learning is available for domestic and international students, consisting of 33% online and 67% face-to-face learning.
Got any questions? ask the acbi team.
Get In Touch
To contact our student recruitment team, please submit a form below.